Raise your right hand...

10:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


Today was an exciting day in the advertising world- for the Gainesville Ad Federation and for yours truly. After joining the Ad Fed when I moved up here last year, the members quickly encouraged me to become involved with committees, kick-ball tournaments, auctions, socials and the ADDY team. I have met so many great people- it was a pleasant shock when I was asked to join the executive board for next term as secretary. I was elected and installed at the June Luncheon this afternoon. James came along for support and a yummy meal. Thanks babe! Along with being one of the newly installed members, I was chosen to be the "Member Spotlight" in the June newsletter- yay! Hopefully this exposure will lead to good things...!!! :)

(click on images to read article)

I had to include a pic of my James in my bio :)

0 comments: