A New Chapter Begins...

9:41 PM Edit This 1 Comment »


Katie got a new job :) Yay!! All my networking with vendors and learning about the wedding and planning world in G-ville has finally paid off. I am now doing something that I love- coordinating weddings and events at the cutest, most charming little inn I've ever seen- The Sweetwater Branch Inn. I rocked my interview and got the offer about a week later. Thanks to Shea for finding the job posting! I'm so thrilled to be a part of the Sweetwater team- the girls seem wonderful and I get the feeling that they are a big family there. Just the dynamic I want in a work place. My head is full of ideas and I can't wait to start making them a reality. Below are some photos of the buildings, gardens, banquet halls and yummy catering. Enjoy! -and come for a stay!





















1 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

So you are the Katie I've heard about!! Congratulations on the job--that's fantastic! I'm a former client of Melissa's and now also have a passion for the industry.

Anyway, I'll definitely add your blog to my reader! Hope to meet you sometime!