A Shoot with CJ

4:34 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I can hardly contain my excitement about the mini-photoshoot I just had with the fabulous Caroline Johnson. So much that I had to run home and "blog it out." :) My friend and former employer graciously agreed to shoot the pic for my new Sweetwater business cards this afternoon. She lives around the corner, so I stopped by and we took some shots right on her front porch- perfect lighting and an easy spot for both of us. I loved getting to spend some time with her! And - as always- she can make anyone look amazing. A huge thank you goes out to Caroline for taking the time to do these for me. She's awesome.

Now.... which one do you like best??
1,2, or 3???





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #2, but all three are great!!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Katie,

These are amazing, but then again look what she has to work with. I would say 2 is my fav, your eyes and smile.

Beth

Unknown said...

I agree with Steph I like #2 the best. It shows your personality best! Can't wait to see the cards. I'll promote for you, love!

Muah!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,a
you look beautiful in all the pics. My fav is # 1. If you have an extra would be great or a business card too. Love u Michele