Halloween Fun in Hollywood

10:41 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I LOVE Halloween. It's always been one of my favorite holidays- although, it's not always that easy to celebrate when you are a grown-up. You can't knock on doors for candy, but you sure as heck can wear a costume! James and I took the pups down to South Florida to celebrate Halloween at Nancy and Marc's (my sister's in-laws) annual bash. We had a great time and the house was all decked out. The food was delicious and the company even better. Enjoy the shots of my crazy family :)

Nick and Jo (my bro in law with his bro in law) dressed up as girls! oh man. funny thing is that my mom lent them wigs that Amelia and I used to play with as little girls!


The East Hollywood Pirates. Watch out for the one on the left (Grams)


Mama and Papa Dukes. How cute are they? Dad was "guido the fit it guy" and my mom was a hippie. She actually made that outfit when she was a "real hippie" in college. love it


My sister and her sister in law. The sisters! :) Amelia is an expecting mother who didn't want to dress up.. hehe.. and Julia is Marie Antoinette!


Captain!


James and I's homemade pirate costumes. Capt Hook and Smee
His beard color didn't look right with the flash...


Some of Nancy's awesome decorations...


Daddy's girl


She makes a cute devil


Jo and Amelia Colonna. They are going to make wonderful parents. Can't you just telll?!?! :)


My cupcake creation for the dessert- that fence took a lot of work, but it was worth it! :)


And when Halloween comes to an end.... you get to start planning your custume for next year! Any suggestions??...

0 comments: