If You Ain't a Gator- You're Gatorbait!

11:16 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
James and I celebrating the Gators first win against Hawaii at The Swamp Restaurant. Goooooooooooooo Gators!!!

I don't know how I have not posted any game day pictures yet- we are starting to come to the end of the football season and I think I'm due. James and I have been loving this season and watching the Gators kick some serious BUTT. Aside from our one loss (by one point!??!) we are winning by big margins. I smell another championship in the air.... this IS Titletown after all, right?? Today we take on our biggest rival- the FSU Seminoles- and will plow them over on our way to the SEC Championships game in ATL. The season has been full of house guests on game weekends, which is always fun! It's great to have more Gators to watch games with, and of course pop open the traditional game day bottle of champagne :)

Watching UF vs. Tennessee at the Ale House (I look a little tired...)


Tailing outside the Stadium for the UF vs. UM game, and watching on Cory's HUGE TV while under the tent. Joined by Lindsey and Kristy!!!!


UF vs. LSU weekend! Lots of company and lots of fun!! James and I scored some tickets to the game and watched the bigtime beatdown first hand. Gooooo Gators!!!


Running into some oooold Phi Mu sisters before the game.
Kristen, Lisa, Katie, Kristy, Alisha, Erin and Lindsey!


The beloved statue.


Me and my Choy, Albert and Alberta!


At the house before loading into the "party bus" wooooo


It's GREAT to BE a FLORDA GATOR!!

0 comments: