A Vero Beach Love Story

11:02 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

It's pretty clear by my profession that I just love a wedding. So when I have the privilege of actually being in one, well, you know it's going to be a blast. March of 2009 was a month of many great events. Not only did I become an aunt, but my dear friend Danielle Eufemia had her turn at the alter. Her marriage to Andy Kraus was a gorgeous event to be a part of...great people, great memories and a fabulous venue! Ducky and I met freshmen year of college while living in the same dorm. We became fast friends and I somehow convinced this "anti-greek" to join my Phi Mu sisterhood. The rest is history. I was in love with her photographer, Thomas G, and stole a million images from his site so this is going to be a long post... enjoy the shots!

It's she just gorgeous?!












Thanks for throwing it right at me Ducky ;)

Phi Mu Sisters Chain...






1 comments:

Ducky said...

You are a lifetime friend Katie. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Cant wait to share more amazing moments together:) LOVE YOU!