All in a Hard Day's Work

11:35 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
It was months in the making but James and I FINALLY got the front yard landscaped...(YAAYYYY!!!!) It felt like we mulched University Ave while trying to get all 3 cu yrds of cypress to the house in a huge truck we rented from Home Depot, then I spent the whole weekend raking and dumping and spreading and planting and sweating and moving and pushing and piling and packing- but the outcome was TOTALLY worth it. We are so happy with it and it's great to finally be done. Special thanks goes out to my wonderful neighbors, Jeneen and Beth, for jumping right in to assist me with the project. Couldn't have finished it so quickly without them! :)

The house in August 2007...so many rocks!

bye bye big tree and bushes..

oh the mulch.. (it smelled so good!)

new front. yay!

My favorite part... the hanging petunias!

gotta keep it girlie....don't ya love my pink garden gloves! :)

1 comments:

Amelia said...

Lookin good!!! You sure had a lot of mulch!!!