Make Mine A Double!

10:21 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know you have been waiting... and now here they are: pictures (and video!!) from our wild night at the Greenbrier bar. And by wild night, I mean just 4 ladies and one adorable bar tender out in the West Virginia mountains with not a whole lot to do... so let's get to mix'n! It wasn't 10 minutes after we arrived at the hotel's beautiful new lobby bar that I was behind it- as the loyal and focused assistant to our evening's bartender, Mikey. 3 hours flew by as the Johns, Johns-Hupp and Colonna women got schooled in Bartending 101. Our fabulously entertaining host started us off with a southern favorite, the Mint Julep, which I believe was grandma's fav. We were also excited to sample his "Magnificent 7," a $28 margarita (yes, that is correct) made from Mikey's secret recipe that he would NOT reveal... Come on, after all, I AM the assistant... ;) My specialty was to make the martinis. For Amelia, a gin- up with olives, and myself -as always- extra dirty with vodka and blue cheese stuffed olives.. Mmmmmmm. We had so much fun on our girls night out!


We look pretty professional, don't you think? :)


Yes, by the night's end...I got the SECRET RECIPE for the Mag 7! :)

and it's time for bed... :-)

0 comments: